Sunday 24 July 2011

Every Penny Counts!

Hi Everyone,
So I've been slacking due to the incredibly nice weather that I've been enjoying in Winnipeg. We are now in C17 and as per usually there are some great products available.  First, I want to remind people of my last post where I introduced the Every Penny Counts fundraising campaign in support of breast cancer. Well it has officially launched with C17 so start rolling you pennies for a great cause! Avon's goal is to raise 125 million pennies in support of Willow Breast Cancer Support Canada. Also for every beauty product that you buy in C17, 18 & 19 Avon will donate a penny to the cause.


MEGA IMPACT EYESHADOW
INTRO PRICE $4.99


Berry Electric 176-256                                              Violet Voltage 176-261
Nude Attitude 176-277                                              Poolside Pop 176-282
Blue Wattage 176-298                                               Khaki Crazed 176-305

So I picked up the Violet Voltage as a demo because I thought the color was stunning. Everybody who knows me knows the more colorful the eyeshadow the more likely Christy is to buy it and I was on the market for a new purple shade. You can use the shadow wet or dry but if you want the Mega Impact as the name states you have to use it  wet. I will always be honest with my customers and will not try and sell you something that not even I would buy. While I liked the final look that it produced it wasn't my favorite product. It took a lot of layers to get the mega impact look like in the brochure. One tip I will give is I found it better to use the cheap brush in the compact then one of my eyeshadow brushes because I was able to pick up more product with it. Overall I would probably give the product a 3/5 and it is a really good deal for $4.99.

ANEW SKIN CARE 2 WEEK TRIAL KITS
$30

Anew Rejuvenate Resurfacing Kit 175-883

Anew Reversalist Renewal Kit 175-878

Anew Ultimate Vitality Kit 119-189

Anew Platinum Resculpting Kit 050-850

Avon's Premiere Anti-Aging Skin Care Regiment now comes in a two week trial size. I have heard great things about the Anew line and this is way you can try it out without committing to the larger sizes for the big bucks. I'm giving you fair warning though these products are known to be highly addictive and you may get hooked after the two weeks! For those who already are hooked on these great products these kits are also perfect for your traveling needs so you don't need to lug around that extra weight of your full size bottles.  Each kit contains 4 travel size products that cleanse , moisturize and treat. For a more detailed overview of the benefits of each individual product check out the anew skin care tab and also make sure to take the Anew Quiz today to find out which line is right for you.


ADVANCED TECHNIQUES HAIR PRODUCTS
ON NOW FOR HALF PRICE! ONLY $3.99 EA!

Frizz Control:      Shampoo 108-115        Conditioner 107-763
Damage Repair:  Shampoo 105-433        Conditioner 105-449
Daily Shine:                  2-in-1 Shampoo & Conditioner 104-894
Keep Clear:                   2-in-1 Shampoo & Conditioner 110-024
Volume:               Shampoo 109-058        Conditioner 109-063
Color Protection: Shampoo 104-943        Conditioner 104-959

So when you think Avon you don't necessarily think Shampoo and Conditioner but I'm here to tell you it's time to think differently. I purchased the Frizz control line on special because I was due for a change and the price was right. See I have an Auntie who's a Hairdresser and she taught me at a young age to always change up your hair products so essentially your hair doesn't get used to the same products and this leads to healthy hair. I have to say I was impressed advanced techniques right from the get go. First I can only speak of the Frizz Control lie as that's the only one I've tried so far. The smell is really nice and not too overbearing which is important to me (I always smell my shampoo before buying it) and the way the product feels in your hair is amazing. I would compare these hair products more to salon brand than your drug store discount brand anyway. I did also notice that it cut down on my frizzies.  

So now you've experienced my 3 favorite products from C17. Make sure to check out the brochure to find your favorite things today. If you need help finding a product that may not be in the current brochure just email or give me a call and I'll do my best to help you.


Ciao for Now!
Christy

No comments:

Post a Comment