Saturday 27 August 2011

Goodbye Summer, Hello Fall!

Hi Everybody,
So with great regret I have to announce that summer is coming to close and I have shed some tears over it. I love summer and everything about this summer in Winnipeg was great. Hot Temperatures, no rain and best of all an all-time low for mosquitoes (who thought I would every say that!). It’s not that I don’t like Fall and in fact I even love Fall but what I don’t like is the closeness that it shares to Winter. Winter is not my friend in Manitoba and I curse it every year.  
Fall is one of my favourite fashion seasons and I always watch out for those Fall Fashion magazines to see what the new trend is. Fall colors are more subdued, not as flashy but rich and classy. So as the temperatures slowly drop and the leaves change colors pull out your Avon C19 brochure to check out the Fall Preview.

Chunky Sweater
$49.99

S/M (6-12) 273-750
L/XL (14-18) 273-766
1X/2X (18W-24W) 273-787
I L-O-V-E this sweater! For me if an outfit can be first most comfy and second fashionable it’s a winner in my books. This is also the perfect transition piece to bring your summer wardrobe into the fall. Just pair this with a tank or tee and you’ll be good to go!

Girl’s Motorcycle Jacket
$39.99
4/5 270-582
6/6X 270-598
7/8 270-605
For many it’s back to school season and I saw this jacket and just wished I knew of a little girl to buy this for. I’m a rock chick at heart and this jacket would look so cute on any little girl and make her the talk of the first day of school!

Debbie Meyer Cupcake Genius
$29.99
098-642

I am know throughout my friends and family for my cupcakes so I figured I would feature this really cool cupcake pan. Now everyone knows that I have mastered the decorations that sit on top of the cupcakes but I haven’t mastered the cupcake itself to its full potential. This is a really cool tool that as the cupcake bakes creates a hole in the middle and when your cupcakes are cooled downed they are ready to fill with your favorite filling!

Hope you enjoyed my favorite things from C19 and I'm just a call away if you want to check out a brochure of your own or click below and look at it online!

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment