Sunday 19 June 2011

Mexican Delights

.
Tortilla Warmer pg 139
052-779


Tortilla Shell Baking Bowls pg 139

052-784




So my Avon Order came like clock work Thursday evening and it was like Christmas all over again. I love looking at my What's New magazine to see what's coming in future brochures and ordering my demos. This order I preordered the Tortilla Warmer and Tortilla Shell Baking Bowls for my Mom. She recently got a tortilla press to make her own homemade tortillas so I thought these two items would compliment her future Mexican Fiestas! First off, they were a hit with my Mom and now we both can't wait to use them! The Tortilla Warmer was absolutely beautiful, heavy and well made and only costs $19.99 in the C14 Brochure. We also found out this can also be used for heating and serving Pancakes and flat breads which proves we really did get a good deal.  As for the Baking Bowls you get 2 for $14.99 and they come with easy to follow directions. I will keep you posted after we actually get to try them out

True Color Eyeshadow Quad pg 46-7 $9.99


On the recommendation of one of my customers I went and ahead and ordered one of Avon's True Color Eyeshadow Quads and I wasn't disappointed. Anybody who knows me well knows that my eyes are my favorite feature to play up. Often you can see me wearing anywhere from bold shades of teal to a subtle gold shimmer with lots of black mascara. I'm pretty Plain Jane with rest of my make up but I'm always experimenting with my eyes. To me the best or highest quality eyeshadows are the ones that have lots of pigment and that don't require putting 20 layers on before you can see a hint of color. Avon's Quads meet my criteria but what's even better is the price... Cheap even at full price! For $9.99 you get four complimentary colors in 1 quad compact. You need very little eyeshadow to get a very dramatic look and what more exciting is there is two new bold Quads on the way in C15 so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment